The following armoury (and it's all armoury this time) has been registered by the SCA College of Arms:
* Cecil Winterbourne. Device. Argent, two swords in saltire and a double headed eagle sable, a bordure counter-ermine.
* Christiana Macnamara. Badge. (Fieldless) On a shoe sole per pale purpure and gules, a winged snail argent.
This is the defining instance of a shoe sole in Society heraldry. It is found in the Stemmario Tribulziano by Nicolo' Orsini de Marzo under the heading of di Sori, and illustrated in Bossewell, 1572 [III.17]. The default orientation is palewise, toe to chief
* Einar Josepsson inn Austrifara. Device. Vert, a raven Or, on a chief embattled argent two wooden bowls proper.
* Gunter Wahlstedt. Badge. (Fieldless) On a tower per pale sable and argent three pheons counterchanged.
* Percival de la Rocque. Badge. (Fieldless) On a shoe sole per pale purpure and gules, a beer stein argent.
* Percival de la Rocque and Christiana Macnamara. Joint badge. (Fieldless) A shoe sole per pale purpure and gules.
* Violetta da Parma. Device. Chevronelly Or and purpure, a unicorn contourny argent and a base vert.